April 4, 2018
Gallery Homes of DeLand Inc is seeking a Project Manager who will oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
April 4, 2018
Gallery Homes of DeLand Inc is seeking a creative, talented Cost Estimator for custom and semi-custom, pre-designed homes. This is a full-time position in the DeLand FL area.
- Provides estimates at each project phase: conceptual, design development and construction.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of change orders
- Performs cost comparison analyses between in-house estimates and contractor estimates.
- Works with Project Managers and other disciplines to evaluate appropriateness of budgets.
- Prepares analysis of subcontractor bids
- High School Diploma
- Construction Project Management experience, which includes conceptual estimating and pre-construction work desirable but not required.
- Must have an understanding of construction means, methods, and sequences.
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, well organized and effectively manage time.
- Ability to work directly with clients on custom requests.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications and contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.