Gallery Home’s Leadership Team
We couldn’t do what we do at Gallery Homes without our award winning leadership team.
Bob Fitzsimmons, Chairman of the Board and CEO
Bob participates in establishing strategic direction and goals, and heads land acquisition and product development.
Bob has worked in the construction industry for over 30 years, including 12 years as vice-president for a national homebuilder. He’s been a state-certified contractor since 1980, was 3 times voted Builder of the Year by home builder associations, and has been active in county government. He also founded Masterpiece Homes.
Bob’s Professional memberships, activities and services:
- National Association of Home Builders
- Florida Home Builders Association
- West Volusia Home Builders Association: Treasurer, 1985; Builder Director, 1986-1988; Builder of the Year, 1985
- Volusia Building Industry Association: President, 1999 and 2014; Builder Director, 1989 to present; Builder of the Year 2012 and 2014; Member Hall of Fame
- Volusia County Association of Responsible Development
- Volusia County Trades Board 1989 to 1999
- Volusia County Building Code Board of Adjustments and Appeals, 1989 to 2000
- Volusia County Concurrency Management Advisory Committee, 1990
- Volusia County Affordable Housing Task Force, 1990
- Volusia County Affordable Housing Advisory Committee, 1993
- Volusia County Smart Growth Committee, 2005
Brett Kazmierczak, President
Brett oversees the day to day homebuilding operations; including sales, construction and administration. A third generation DeLand builder and resident, Brett is responsible for strategic planning, government interface, code and regulatory compliance and industry standards integration.
Mike DeAngelo, Vice President
Mike is responsible for production activities, including training and supervising all superintendents and selecting subcontractors and material suppliers. He heads the company’s estimating and purchasing functions, training program, oversees quality control, and heads the in-house drafting and customer option/upgrade departments.
Mike has worked in the construction industry for more than 30 years and has been a state-certified contractor since 1987. He joined Masterpiece Homes in 1996 – 2006 completing his career with them as Vice President. He joined Gallery Homes in 2007 and is Gallery’s Vice President.