Gallery Homes Safety Measures During COVID-19
We are all being challenged to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and for Gallery Homes, the safety and well-being of our employees, trade partners and homeowners is our highest priority. The situation is changing daily, and our policies here may change in the coming days.
As a local builder, employer and member of this community, we are committed to doing everything we can to help the local health authorities minimize the effects of this pandemic. We will be following the recommended precautionary steps of Social Distancing and enhanced personal hygiene. The following are the health and safety measures we are putting in place for our employees, clients, residents, vendors and subcontractors.
*Please make the Center for Disease Control (CDC.gov) your go-to for the latest and most accurate information.
Please know that any Gallery employees who are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms are required to remain at home until they are symptom free. Those who have traveled to affected areas will be required to self-isolate to ensure no symptoms are developing before returning to work.
PLEASE, if you are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms, reschedule any appointments you may have with Gallery Homes for when you are symptom free.
At our Corporate Office:
- Our main offices see very little foot traffic so we will remain open for business for customers and vendors alike. Nonetheless, please call, text or email, and limit your visits to the office if possible.
- We are doing our best to follow the guidelines of wiping down commonly touched surfaces and offering hand sanitizer when available. We do have plenty of soap and water and will encourage regular washing of hands.
- A major contributor to the distribution of this virus are people working or going out in public when they are feeling ill. Whether employee, vendor or customer, PLEASE STAY HOME if you even think you might be getting sick!!
At our Model Homes/Sales Centers:
- In light of the recent events and escalating concern about the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are taking extra precautions. Keeping the health and safety of our team members, homeowners, and customers top-of-mind our models will be closed to walk-in visits. We will be happy to schedule personal appointments or virtual tours to meet all of your needs. We look forward to assisting you in the best way possible to find your new Gallery home! Please contact us at 386-215-4567 for personal assistance.
- We are also asking that scheduled sales appointments and design center appointments be limited to two persons.
For our Production Team:
- Homes are continuing to be built and production levels remain steady. It is easy to practice Social Distancing in the field as well as on the job and that is our policy. Again, if available, keep hand sanitizer handy for use before and after you leave the job. There is almost always water on-site as well for hand washing.
- If one of our Construction Managers determines there are too many people on-site at a given time, please follow their directives and come back another time.
- Our service department will remain open but with limited services available. We will record all issues for future resolution. The only service items we will be addressing are emergent ones such as plumbing leaks, electrical issues, roof leaks, etc. When this crisis is over, we will address any other items that may need attention.
The entire Gallery family appreciates all your cooperation in these difficult times. Please call our office if you have any questions (386-738-7000).